Saturday, December 5, 2009

12 Months of Wedding Planning - Intro



Remember the song the “12 Days of Christmas”? It reminded me that during this time of year, many people will be getting engaged. They will first be overjoyed and excited but then they’ll start thinking about the planning. And inevitably, that happiness turns to feeling like you have a pine cone stuck in your stomach.

Whoever planned out the 12 Days of Christmas is more organized than most of us. Can you imagine planning out 12 original and elaborate gifts for your loved one during the holiday season! Gosh, I’m lucky if I can get all my cards out before December 24th.

This has inspired me to create a plan called the 12 Months of Wedding Planning. For most of us, you will have at least 1 year if not more to start organizing all the details of the nuptials celebration. But if not, you can still cram a few of the months together and have a task order handy. The main point is, don’t leave it all to the last minute. Doing a little at a time will ease your mind and help you enjoy one of the most exciting times of your life.

So stay tuned as I bring you excerpts from the 12 Months of Wedding Planning!

No comments: