Thursday, August 21, 2008

ISES Event Last Night

Last night Stefanie, Bride's Night Out - Client Relations, and I attended the ISES event at Opera and its sister club Crimson. Yes, THE Opera, the one that is the celebrity hotspot for Paris Hilton, Justin Timberlake, Hugh Hefner, P. Diddy, and many more. Opera was a very cool location and I will definitely be adding it to my venue list for future bahelorette parties.

This was the kind of event that gave me the red carpet treatment, literally.

Although, the real celebrity of the night was the President of the Greater Los Angeles Chapter, Carol Rosen. Carol is the second to the left in the photo below. Carol is not only a pillar in the wedding community but she is also a lot of fun! I am really looking forward to working with her on the ISES Jam event on September 16th at the Pasadena Convention Center.


Overall, it was a truly great night filled with the most exciting special event professionals in Los Angeles.


No comments: